Focusing on quality of life, Luther Riverside Terrace is an enriched senior’s retirement community that is located on Saskatchewan Crescent along the scenic South Saskatchewan River, allowing easy access to anywhere in the city of Saskatoon. Luther Riverside Terrace offers services that make for a healthy, relaxed, secure, and friendly environment for seniors. When a resident needs more care, he or she has first the option to move to the personal care home located in the same building. For info on these scroll down to our personal care facility section.
With 155 living units available for rent, including:
- One bedroom: 508-716 sq. ft.
- One bedroom with a den: 643-1318 sq. ft.
- Two bedrooms: 812 sq. ft.
*Short and long stay options available
*Furnished and unfurnished options available for short-stay
*Complimentary storage room included in your rental
Intermediate Care Home
Here’s something special that you won’t find at every senior housing facility: an intermediate care home.
If you have a loved one living in a Luther Riverside Terrace enriched living area and they begin to need more care, he or she can transfer into an Intermediate Care Home located inside the same building. This allows your loved one to remain with his or her friends and family in a familiar setting, and your loved one will continue to enjoy Luther Riverside Terrace until such time as a long-term care facility is required. Once this need is required we will happily shuttle LRT members to visit their family in a long-term care facility.
Description of the Intermediate Care Home
- 24 beds
- A bright & spacious area
- Enriched living residents have the first option to move into the ICH (Intermediate Care Home).
Our care team helps to keep residents in their enriched living suites until a bed is available.
River Views At Luther Riverside Terrace
When we talk about the outdoor amenities available at Luther Riverside Terrace, we must begin by talking about the beautiful environment. Luther Riverside Terrace is located on the beautiful Saskatchewan Crescent along the scenic South Saskatchewan River. Our backyard at Luther Riverside Terrace overlooks the river and Gabriel Dumont Park to make for a perfect afternoon stroll.
Outside Walking Path
Residents and guests are welcome to go for a stroll along the walking path and take in the sounds of birds chirping and the beautiful lookout to the river. The walkway is 100% accessible for people with walkers. The walkway also helps our residents obtain some physical activity, as well as contribute to a healthy, relaxed, and friendly environment.
Other outdoor amenities:
- Screened-in gazebo
- Raised garden beds for those with a green thumb
- Large lovely lawn
- Patio with barbecue for residents and family
Includes the following services:
- 25 evening delicious home cooked meals
- Dining room that is open for lunch and supper, seven days a week
- Weekly housekeeping & linen service
- Free laundry facilities available for personal laundry
- Wellness clinics
- Social & recreational services
- General repairs and maintenance
- Full kitchens in every suite
- On-site mail delivery & pickup
- Computer with Internet access in the recreation area
- Suites individually heated & air-conditioned
- Secure storage locker for every suite
- 24-hour pendant emergency response system
- “I’m okay” program (See FAQ for details)
- Patio/BBQ, garden with gazebo
- Raised garden beds for residents
- Horse shoes, walking paths, and benches
Available at Additional costs:
- Hair salon
- Home support services
- Foot care clinics
- Guest suites
- Onsite weekly groceries
- Underground heated parking