Seniors’ housing in a safe, nurturing, and supportive community
Are you or a loved one at least 60 years of age and independent enough to live in your own suite? Then you’ll find much to like here at Luther Riverside Terrace! Focusing on the quality of life, we are an enriched seniors’ housing community professionally-managed by Luthercare communities. Many services are included in the monthly rent to allow seniors to focus on enjoying their retirement at this award-winning seniors’ housing facility.
Making Residents Feel At Home
Reasons to Love Riverside Terrace
A question we often hear is: “What makes your facility different?” It’s a great question that should always be asked when evaluating one of more senior housing options. Here are some of the answers to that important question.
- Beautiful backyard. Riverside Terrace is located on the picturesque Saskatchewan Crescent along the scenic South Saskatchewan River. Beautiful. Peaceful.
- Stunning views of the river.
- Large recreation area. There’s a large indoor common area here where neighbors gather for coffee and friendship. Everyone at Riverside Terrace appreciates the importance of socialization.
- Excellent resident support. Through changing health needs, the support team is here for you including a social worker, chaplain, tenant services coordinator, and wellness nurse.
- Pendant for every resident. A distress call goes directly to an ambulance 24 hours/day.
- Access to our team. Residents have access to the services offered by our Tenant Services Coordinator, Chaplain, Social Worker and Housekeeping and Food Service Supervisors.
- Active Residents’ Association. The association works with management on matters directly affecting the interests and well-being of the residents. The association also promotes resident-focused activities and projects.
ENRICHED LIVING MONTHLY RENT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING SERVICES
- 25 evening meals
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Free laundry facilities available for personal laundry
- Weekday shuttle service
- Wellness clinics
- Social and recreational services
- All utility costs (except telephone)
- Suites individually heated and air-conditioned
- State-of-the-art fire suppression system
- On-site mail delivery
- Storage locker for every suite
- 24-hour pendant emergency response system
- Suite maintenance
- Access to the our Tenant Services Coordinator, Chaplain, Social Worker and Housekeeping and Food Service Supervisors
- Two guest suites that residents can reserve for a nominal fee
- A TV/family room and a multipurpose room that can be reserved for special occasions
- Hair salon
- Home support services for extra needs
- Foot care clinics
- Dining room that is open for lunch — available 7 days/week
- On site, full grocery market once a week
- Individual garden areas
- Weekday shuttle service for medical appointments and scheduled shopping excursions
- Computer with Internet access in the recreation area